TBM is looking for expert consultants and contractors with hands-on Lean and Six Sigma experience in operations and supply chain roles. The average TBM consultant has at least 15 years of operations management experience and has personally led change initiatives that resulted in dramatic improvements in customer service, order fulfillment, operating costs, innovation, revenue growth and profitability. Most importantly, our consultants believe in the power of speed and the importance of helping clients accelerate their operations to achieve more, faster.
If this sounds like you, then a career at TBM can be the ideal opportunity to help more manufacturers and distributors make breakthrough improvements.
As a TBM consultant or contractor, you will:
- Spend the majority of your time at client sites listening, training, and coaching employees at all levels
- Quickly create agile, responsive companies that meet or exceed performance and growth goals
- Have a direct impact on the financial performance of client businesses
- Work in a flat organisation with an extraordinarily collegial culture where office politics never stand in the way of taking risks, speaking freely, and sharing expertise with your colleagues
- Grow and learn new skills—we’re constantly assessing our performance and updating our practices to serve our clients better
- Enjoy work/life balance with flexible work schedules, comprehensive benefits, a long-term financial savings plan, and a generous vacation plan for rest and renewal
- Take great pride in the work you do and how you do it—read more about our approach
We rapidly transform enterprises worldwide for increased responsiveness to achieve growth in sales and earnings.
- Unconditional customer satisfaction.
- The delivery of superior value to our customers.
- The refusal of assignments where success is not possible.
- Integrity, social responsibility, accountability and respect for every individual.
- Respect and opportunities for growth and fulfillment for our employees.