Learn what it takes to build a lean management system that delivers clear financial results during this intensive two-day workshop for operating executives.
An effective Lean Management System Will Get You the Business Results You Demand.
If your investment in continuous improvement is not generating significant and sustainable growth for your business, then it is time to put your management system through its paces. At our two-day intensive Management System Workshop, presented by TBM Consulting Group, you will learn why your management system is not working the way you need it to. Moreover, you will discover how to get it into its best shape ever to deliver the impact your business needs quickly.
Who should attend?
- COOs and VPs of Manufacturing, Operations, Supply Chain, or Continuous Improvement
- Operations Directors and Site Leaders are welcome to attend with members of the executive team
What will I learn?
- The fundamentals of an effective lean management system
- Root causes of management system failures and shortcomings and how to avoid them
- The strengths and weaknesses of your existing system
- Proven techniques for adopting the right management practices and driving behavioral change
- Teaching and coaching strategies to get your team on board
Day 1 Agenda
- Management system structure, alignment and connectivity to financials
- Business control - how to run meetings, engage departments, and review progress
- Abnormality management and problem solving
Day 2 Agenda
- Management behavioral best practices
- Tracking baseline performance